Join our winning team
Lester is a leader in the B2B publishing industry, providing unparalleled publishing services for trade associations across North America. Established in 2001, we've built a solid track record of enhancing the communications initiatives of our association partners through the development and execution of high-quality print and digital media products.
Motivated Sales Account Managers Wanted
Permanent, full-time position in Winnipeg, Man.
Lester’s team of seasoned account managers have been an integral part of our corporate success for nearly 20 years, and we’re currently looking to expand our team with a motivated, action-ready individual focused on delivering results. If you have B2B sales experience and are looking for a rewarding challenge, then look no further.
Who we are:
Lester Communications Inc. is a fast-paced B2B publishing company that specializes in connecting trade and professional associations with the people and organizations they need to reach. We are expanding into exciting new markets with huge growth potential and are looking to add more fun-loving, experienced advertising sales account managers to our team.
Our advertising sales executives are the backbone to Lester’s success, generating advertising revenue in print and digital mediums, including a number of trade and professional magazines. A fun, engaging, fast-paced and challenging position, the advertising sales account manager targets and qualifies prospective clients that are looking to sell products and services to specific markets, and establish long-term relationships with corporate decision-makers across North America and abroad.
Who you are:
You are an engaging and motivated sales person with the ability to organize and deliver advertising recommendations in an attractive, persuasive and concise way. You’re effective at organizing information, delivering results and staying focused while being conscious of timelines, budgets and quality.
The successful candidate will have:
- • One to three years of sales experience (B2B is an asset)
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Computer proficiency (MS Office, CRM systems, Acrobat & web browsers)
- • Effective time management skills in a deadline-driven environment
- • Able to multi-task and prioritize projects
- • Confidence to cold call prospective clients and discuss opportunities with them over the phone (Shy need not apply)
- • A positive, can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- • A willingness to learn new industries and business sectors in North America
- • An interest to learn new sales strategies to close more deals quickly
- • A relentless desire to succeed at every task
What you’ll do:
As a sales account manager, you will seek out and work directly with clients to grow sales in each publication you are assigned. Communicate and work with the team to ensure clear understanding of sales goals and the work for each product. You will work closely with multiple departments to develop strategies, discuss challenges (and develop solutions) to support the growth of the business.
What we offer:
- • A fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment
- • Training and coaching to maximize your earning potential
- • Opportunities to hone your skills with the guidance of experienced sales executives
- • Individualized targets to guide you in reaching your income goals
- • Industry and association backgrounds to build lead lists and source new clients
- • Baseline of previous advertising accounts to build on
- • Full-time, permanent position (Monday to Friday)
- • Central Winnipeg office (free parking, must be able to commute to the office)
- • Base salary plus commission
- • Benefits package with successful completion of three-month probationary period
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to meet you!