Join our winning team
Lester is a leader in the B2B publishing industry, providing unparalleled publishing services for trade associations across North America. Established in 2001, we've built a solid track record of enhancing the communications initiatives of our association partners through the development and execution of high-quality print and digital media products.
Lester Communications Inc. is a respected B2B publishing company that specializes in connecting trade and professional associations with the people and organizations they need to reach.
Lester’s team of seasoned creatives are searching for an Advertising Coordinator to champion advertising materials through all the departments and our clients. Our Advertising Coordinator has been an integral part of our process for many years, and they are the reliable and detail-oriented administrative professional who connects our internal departments with our advertising clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- • Preflight supplied advertisements to ensure they meet our predefined minimum specs for size, colour, resolution and quality.
- • Review supplied ad copy for spelling, grammar, clarity, quality, dates and accuracy of information.
- • Send proofs of ads to clients for review and approval using CRM system.
- • Seek official artwork approval on all ads from clients via email or phone.
- • Communicate directly with clients and sales reps regarding ad changes or ad build requirements, then effectively communicate artwork needs to the design department.
- • Review all publications before they go live to verify the placement, accuracy and quality of all ads in print and digital products.
- • Maintain work efficiencies that result in meeting important deadlines.
- • Monitor publication deadlines to ensure all ads are ready and approved according to preset schedules.
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- • Excellent customer service (phone and email)
- • Microsoft Office
- • Adobe Acrobat (We can train)
- • Customer service: 1 year (required)
- • Office administration: 1 year (required)
The potential for a hybrid schedule exists following the successful completion of the three-month probationary period.
- • Dental care
- • Vision care
- • Disability insurance
- • On-site parking
$18.50 hourly for 40 hours per week.
Expected Start Date
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to meet you!