Join our winning team
Lester is a leader in the B2B publishing industry, providing unparalleled publishing services for trade associations across North America. Established in 2001, we've built a solid track record of enhancing the communications initiatives of our association partners through the development and execution of high-quality print and digital media products.
Experienced Web Designer
Full-time position in Winnipeg, Man.
Lester Communications Inc. is a fast-paced B2B publishing company that specializes in connecting trade and professional associations with the people and organizations they need to reach. We are expanding into exciting new markets with huge growth potential and are looking to add a fun-loving, experienced web designer to our experienced production team.
Skills and Strengths:
- Experience in responsive design
- Experience in email marketing (MailChimp and Constant Contact)
- Experience using Google Analytics and data to inform decision making
- Basic graphic design for online media
- Adapt to and work effectively and efficiently both individually and within a group and willing to learn new skills
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work quickly
- Relentless desire to succeed at every task
- Social media marketing – beneficial but not required
- Video editing and production – beneficial but not required
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain high-quality, intuitive and interactive web experiences
- Manage current websites, including posting and updating content, managing search engine optimization (SEO), maintaining and enhancing the website to ensure optimal performance, and ensuring that content is updated and strategically aligned
- Design and code new websites, including posting content, managing search engine optimization (SEO), ensuring optimal performance, and ensuring the brand strategy is maintained
- Maintaining and update website hosting and related services as needed to maintain current sites and launch new sites
- Deliver projects on-time as per specifications with an appropriate level of quality
- Create and optimize landing pages and copy to ensure top-level performance
- Develop and implement an organic search strategy to achieve inbound visitor and new customer acquisition goals
- Optimize and evolve websites to improve the conversion rate of online assets on an ongoing basis
What we offer:
- Full-time, days (Monday to Friday)
- Central Winnipeg office (free parking, must be able to commute to the office)
- Competitive wage, based on experience
- Benefits package with successful completion of three-month probationary period
- A fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please submit your cover letter, résumé, salary expectations and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com. We are excited to meet you!